Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Raw is Back


If you are a wrestling fan with some free time on Monday September 26, 2016, you might want to head to U.S. Bank Arena as WWE will present Monday Night Raw.

As I type this, only three wrestlers have been announced to appear, as Seth Rollins will be taking on Roman Reigns that night, and Chris Jericho is expected to be there as well. More wrestlers will probably be announced the closer it gets to the 26th of September.

Tickets are on sale and start as low as $15. It is a really good value as there is no bad seat in U.S. Bank Arena, and you should be able to see the in ring action without any problem.

Normally I would be going, but the recent WWE brand split has changed those plans. With Dean Ambrose being exclusive to SmackDown, odds are I will not be buying tickets to Raw. Ambrose, a Cincinnati native, is my favorite wrestler and I would definitely go if he were going to be there. That is one reason why I hate the brand split.

Anyway, I highly encourage going to a WWE event in person. I have been multiple times and have always had a blast. When I was a kid, there used to be an extra half hour of action that would occur after the show went off the air. With the “New Era” in full swing in WWE, they might start doing it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment